data-csrf="1714403587,0ed60ba65bfb8ce19be49e297d53bc4b" Where the white man went wrong... | As Real As It Gets

Where the white man went wrong...

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
Indian Chief, 'Two Eagles,' was asked by a white government official, 'You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done.'

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, 'Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?'

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied. 'When white man find land, Indians running it. No taxes, No debt, Plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, Clean Water; women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex.'

Then the chief leaned back and smiled. 'Only white man dumb enough to think he can improve system like that.'

Paul H

Nov 19, 2007
Alaska
Visit site
Reminds me of the joke about the harvard business school prof that goes on vacation in mexico and takes a day trip on a fishing charter, then talks to the boss who's lying in the sun about how he could work hard, build up the business, buy more boats, and after 10-20 years retire to sit on the beach and fish.

The guy looks up at him and says that's what I do now.

MontanaMarine

Nov 17, 2007
Canyon Ferry, MT
It's amazing how a "free" nation can have soooooo many rules, regulations, ordinances, laws, bylaws, covenants, etc, etc, and the legislative bureaucracy to continue spewing more of it at the cyclic rate, at the federal, state, county, city, and neighborhood levels.

It's unfuckin' real.

2muchgun

Nov 26, 2007
sittin' here drinkin' beer
MontanaMarine said:
It's amazing how a "free" nation can have soooooo many rules, regulations, ordinances, laws, bylaws, covenants, etc, etc, and the legislative bureaucracy to continue spewing more of it at the cyclic rate, at the federal, state, county, city, and neighborhood levels.

It's unfuckin' real.
Very nice. I liked that. Sure I didn't say it?