data-csrf="1714374809,8f1ca1b71713d61f449362578e0c12db" WTF? | As Real As It Gets

WTF?

Jamie

Nov 17, 2007
Oly. WA
Blake must have broke the place. I'm on cable and this place is running fucking slooooowwwww

Steelhead

Nov 17, 2007
Here
I had to delete the HTML code in the footer box that gave us the banners at the bottom, they were slowing up the mess.

Those were Blakes and I'll let him figure it out, I just now how to streamline shit..........

Steelhead

Nov 17, 2007
Here
Gotcha, that means I'll can Paul's avatar..............grin

Hey Joel, I'll be at work with the dude with the 223 barrel if you ain't heard from him. Send me your addy and we'll get it out Friday.

tueur de mésange

Nov 25, 2007
Haven't been able to get here...for the last couple of hours...and have resorted to arguing with a certain 24hour'fire couple that bug the chit outta me.

Fuggin SHOOT me.....my wisdom tooth is KILLING me...and it is making me BITCHY...

tueur de mésange

Nov 25, 2007
Wouldn't bet the schnitzel on that one.....lookin' like the elephant man....inflamed on the left side.....

As afraid as I am of getting it pulled, there were times this weekend that I looked at my tool box and strange chit passed my thoughts....

It is the upper one....which has my cheek bone feeling like it is gonna fucking dance off my fucking face.

Got rocks in my pocket and the devil on my sleeve.....

1akhunter

Nov 19, 2007
hold it down guys, I'm trying to watch the show TK and SH's girls are putting on.

Have you no appreciation for art?

tueur de mésange

Nov 25, 2007
I'll get my own avatar....to equal the playing field;grin;....

Might be gonna get banned....for this 'artful' input.....lol...

pullit

Nov 18, 2007
jds44 said:
Calvin said:
I turned off the avatars. titties were just to distracting..
I had to turn 'em off too unforetunately. As cool as they are, they ain't work safe at my locale and the kids kept going "Daddy what's that?" when they'd walk by the PC at home.
just found out how to turn them off as well for the same reasons...