data-csrf="1714027402,869c740857811c6a736e3a0994731d0d" Latest activity | As Real As It Gets

Latest activity

• D
    Looking for light weight, SS, or a specific caliber?
  • R
    raghornjp replied to the thread Freezer filler.
    Good as I’ve seen for a M1 zero stop Stick knows who made them You mount the small piece to the shaft and then the turret slides over...
  • S
    With the difficulty in obtaining Montucky's or Fieldcrafts, what is the newest equivalent?
  • R
    There is another way ! I’ll snap a pic when I get home
  • D
    Diamond Dave posted the thread Kona fishing?? in Campfire.
    Anyone have any experience with fishing around the Big Island? Heading there in January, curious if anyone has any recommendations of...
  • W
    wolfman replied to the thread Freezer filler.
    You mean a washer under the turret, or is there another way?
  • P
    Painless reacted to wolfman's post in the thread Freezer filler with Like Like.
    New Brunswick moose hunt is in the books. it was a bit of a gong show, but got it done about noon on the last day of the five day hunt...
  • R
    ridgeline reacted to wolfman's post in the thread Freezer filler with Like Like.
    New Brunswick moose hunt is in the books. it was a bit of a gong show, but got it done about noon on the last day of the five day hunt...
  • D
    Dude270 replied to the thread Freezer filler.
    Nice job, glad it worked out in the end. Congrats!
  • R
    Congrats on the moose ! They are our favorite to eat You really need one of the custom zero stop turrets for a M1 They are a game...
  • H
    hangunnr reacted to wolfman's post in the thread Freezer filler with Like Like.
  • W
    wolfman replied to the thread Freezer filler.
    Any other time I would be blaming a buddy for pulling a prank, but I think it's more likely that I was showing someone what that...
  • C
    cwh replied to the thread Freezer filler.
    Congrats! I have a similar scope story, and now my turrets have a scratch mark and there are hose washers inside as a zero stop. I'm...
  • Dan In Alaska
    Dan In Alaska replied to the thread Freezer filler.
    Congrats! That's a perfect eater-sized bull, still a little velvet to boot! That sucks about the scope being off. I'm guessing your...
  • S
    snowchaser reacted to wolfman's post in the thread Freezer filler with Like Like.