data-csrf="1714124181,2f1fff9f6c4f9632085d9e87463ebcc0" Latest activity | As Real As It Gets

Latest activity

• P
    Painless reacted to Shooter71's post in the thread Odd request with Like Like.
    I’m trying to make a deal here!!!!
  • M
    mkoeh475 replied to the thread Canon 17-40 ?.
    Sounds like you're hooked now. Curious to see what else you wind up chasing for glass. Stick, you ever play with the super wide sigma...
  • T
    Tillerjunkey replied to the thread Canon 17-40 ?.
    Well shit. Passin on a good deal aint my thing so I clicked an offer up post and offer'ed him up 350 for his 17-40 just to see if the...
    • lens1.JPG
  • S
    Shooter71 replied to the thread Soon to be headed to Cali.....
    Me no contour....
  • S
    Shooter71 replied to the thread Odd request.
    I’m trying to make a deal here!!!!
  • R
    raghornjp replied to the thread Canon 17-40 ?.
    Yea I’m in one of them .........grin About decided herringing ain’t my thing! More funner stuff to do than this
  • J
    Joshf303 replied to the thread Soon to be headed to Cali.....
    NICE start... Have him recontour it ever so slightly. He loves that!
  • H
    Bugholes finally got the barrel I was looking for. Gonna be a chunk 6br in a Manners T5A.
  • Dan In Alaska
    Dan In Alaska replied to the thread Stock Shopping.
    Is there anyway to lighten them up, at all? I'm guessing the bulk of the weight is from the aluminum bedding block, so they should...
  • R
    raghornjp replied to the thread Canon 17-40 ?.
    I snagged one from KEH and my better half was giving it a try this morning while we are out herring pounding
  • M
    mkoeh475 replied to the thread Canon 17-40 ?.
    I've sold a fair share on FB, Clinton and eBay. They all have their pros and cons. Good luck on getting tting some new glass!
  • P
    Painless posted the thread Odd request in Campfire.
    Guys an old timer buddy of mine has tasked me with finding him a rifle, he lives out in the sticks and loves old guns. If any of you...
  • C
    Chesapeake replied to the thread Stock Shopping.
    That proof stock is only made with 1 inlet and 1 barrel channel. I expect it’s made to a mold like the Kimber stocks and not a machined...
  • A
    Al Nyhus replied to the thread Stock Shopping.
    Too bad Proof Research doesn't inlet for the ADL. When I asked if they could, there was this l-o-o-o-o-o-n-g silence on the end of...
  • P
    Fuck I wish I was there chasing bears right now.........