data-csrf="1714266622,29375c09159db91f22bb6503c14e64b1" Brother Bill................. | As Real As It Gets

Brother Bill.................

Brother Bill

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Paradise, Alaska
Tough times. Haven't hit anything too hard yet. But we've done a couple of trips. Took the Whiskey River up North (Uncle Bobs Place) and couldn't get a bite, saw one little humped on doe.

Took the Kimber Dawn south of town where the Pimp usually fishes his winter Kings, only one doe up in a clear cut.

Took the skiff out front of the house yesterday, called in a little forky that Randy blasted, unfortunately no video.

Matt and Fred have been hard at it, drove North (all the way) yesterday. Got in some snow with old sign, but didn't see antlers until the drive home (end of our road). Near as I can tell, they headed back up there today but they aren't back in yet.

KT has seen a 4x? at the end of our road twice, but haven't been able to do anything there.

Gonna take the boys to a little hole down from the house tomorrow and see what we can do. Am hopeful they pulled the trigger today on SOMETHING!

Talked to 'humper yesterday and the reports sounded same.

Shit is just hunkered. Hoping that the full moon will get shit moving again. Tides are fucked for day trips in the boats....

Will post more when the boys get in tonight....

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I like these types of reports,while I'm at work.(grin)

WeatherUnderground shows the weather as being tough until I get home,then a nice break. Should be Steelheadlicious and I'm suprised not to see pics of Chrome. Donut Hole oughtta be fair to middlin' and mebbe better than that.

Will call Humper from the truck,to bust his balls.

Roundeye is coming down to redeem his now LEGENDARY 7-shot barrage Buck and I look to give him a crack at same,while I run the camera. Unless it's big and he can then wonder how I got the shot off so fast..............(grin)

Brother Bill

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Paradise, Alaska
We drove North day before yesterday and rolled 5 casts before I got pissed at myself for not being in the boat. Calm as can be and totally sunny. Headed home to get the skiff shortly after....grin.

Will likely soak a few through the donut hole in the next day or so.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
When a guy catches the 2nd phase of the Rut,he can plug the landing with victims.

I'll be doing all my work out of the boat...............