Dark Friday.............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'm Pre-HATING on the BDC Reticle,but fuck it. Goodly pricing increase coming.

May interest a few...............

Wiserfool

Sep 6, 2020
Joe bobs has a good price on bushy 1-6’s if they are any good
Heavy. So so optic quality. Didn't twiddle turrets prior to ditching the one I bought. The built in power ring lever can be a pain in the ass for bolt clearance if you are not running a gasser.

Dan In Alaska

Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage
I saw that particular Bushy 1-6 in person, at Sportsman's Warehouse. I wasn't impressed, so I'm a little hesitant to drop the hammer on the 1-4 Elite without some first-hand endorsements.

Dan In Alaska

Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage
I looked at a lot of LPVOs today, online. The reticles turn me off on most of them, so I pulled the trigger and ordered a pair of the 1-4 Elites. I guess I'll see how they do!

Dan In Alaska

Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage
Get Bit Outdoors had some good sales, and I ordered up enough components and supplies to build six new halibut rods this winter. I haven't built any rods in a while, so I hope I remember how all the swear words are supposed go together. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Nail

standeford

Feb 3, 2009
Tennessee
Don't know those specifically but have a couple of their other LPVOs....a 1-10x24 and a 1-8x24. Repeatable, hold zero, a mil is a mil over the full range which is pretty good, 30ish+ mils. Glass is fine.

On the down side the 1-10 has a bunch of gravity in it at something like 24 ounces. The 1-8 is better but still heavy for what it is. Reticles are busier than I like but not awful. Illumination is advertised as "daylight bright" but isn't.

PA used to make a lot of junk but they've stepped things up in the last few years.