data-csrf="1714343426,ff0e19c642cfa877977b14282917edaa" Duct Tape Time - Hyundai Is Back... | As Real As It Gets

Duct Tape Time - Hyundai Is Back...

toltecgriz

Nov 17, 2007
On the Santa Fe Trail
I'm upset. I'm the one that told lhonda he was a sorry excuse for a human being and now Bart is getting the credit. :)

Maybe if I'd called him a douche bag he'd remember.

Bart

Dec 1, 2007
toltecgriz said:
I'm upset. I'm the one that told lhonda he was a sorry excuse for a human being and now Bart is getting the credit. :)

Maybe if I'd called him a douche bag he'd remember.
Wait a minute....
I hate that bastard more than you do... ;)

toltecgriz

Nov 17, 2007
On the Santa Fe Trail
It's not a competition. I just want credit for my modest contribution. :)

I did try to like his dog, however.

The pussy is getting braver since so many of his "fans" aren't posting as much. I'd like to get him and JO to ..... oh,never mind.

Bart

Dec 1, 2007
I lump lhonda,Brad,martinbns,JO,and Stetson into the same bunch...
The "Spitt'n Teeth" bunch if we ever meet in person...

Adkstalker

Dec 2, 2007
Yankee stuck in Georgia
bart185 said:
I lump lhonda,Brad,martinbns,JO,and Stetson into the same bunch...
The "Spitt'n Teeth" bunch if we ever meet in person...
I may be wrong, but I cant think of one thread that hyundai ever started on the 'fire that shared info or was helpful. He just stirs the pot like a bitch.

Painless

Administrator
Guys, DO NOT POST THIS ADDRESS AT THE FIRE. If you have a buddy you want to invite, email him. This site is not meant to be a fucking war zone where we invite people just to fuck with them. If that is what you want start your own fucking site.........Blake

ironbender

Nov 19, 2007
North of 60*
Ease up there Blake. It was a response to "how long he would last" which would not be long, IMO.

I don't think anyone wants hyundai or someone who is gonna just piss all over. But, in time they will come just like they have taken up residence at the fire.

Paul H

Nov 19, 2007
Alaska
Visit site
I was just about to start a post saying can't we just get on with it. Yacking about the dumbazzes is about as bad as having them around.

Glad to hear Blakes take.

375matt

Nov 29, 2007
AK
Fuck, you aint gonna hit the big red button and shut er down are ya? I can track the Taliban online easier than my buddies these days!!!