data-csrf="1714385641,1af6508085f6c062aee15b10c8d2447f" Gun Tests Magazine........ | As Real As It Gets

Gun Tests Magazine........

2muchgun

Nov 26, 2007
sittin' here drinkin' beer
Last night a guy told me I was wrong and that Savages are better rifles than Remingtons because he read it in GTM. I'm still fuckin' laffin' over it. I used to get GTM years ago, until I figgered out that I know more than they do, and have probably even fucked with more rifles too. I could have a fuckin' blast quoting some of the shit I've read in GTM. Ignorance is bliss......

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Wasn't that the rag compiled of numbnuts that didn't take money from advertisers, yet still didn't know shit????

If it is, I figured those retards were outta business by now.

Paul H

Nov 19, 2007
Alaska
Visit site
There is a difference between those that read about various guns, and those that go out and shoot them.

I've become much more competent with a rifle by spending more time behind then trigger, than more time on the crapper reading gun rags.

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Shooting and machine shops are great for weeding out the talkers from the real deals........

Too many things from both you won't read in a book or get taught in a school to list.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I've said often,that "it's hard to be great at something you've never done".

No shame in that,under the assumption that the obvious stipulation(s} are denoted,if only in passing................