Has November to remember….

Calvin

Nov 17, 2007
Visit site
Bad luck for me in the woods this season. Moose went well but bucks in my typical spots haven’t been responsive. Sounds like the guys are doing really good this year.

Reactions: 260madman

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
There's a LOT more Deer this year. THANKS to all the Woof Haters and their efforts.

Have a coupla crummy loads of pards down,but I was hung the last few days,doing bitchly duties. Needed to love up my metal roof and reface the weather side of the house. Supposed to rain 3.5" tomorrow,with winds worse than that. Got it all buttoned up,returned the manlift and will be thinking about Tags tomorrow.

Have seen piles and piles of Bucks,but nothing huge(yet)..............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Nobody listens.

There's (4) guys stuck on the wrong side of pavement slides.

They are trying to leave tomorrow.

I just laugh and shake my head.................

nimrod1949

Mar 1, 2010
n. idaho
This was the second 6x I’ve had go south. The first was in 2019 on a muzzleloader that just went haywire in adjustments.
My daughter missed her buck ~4 feet low twice. After I shot the rifle at the range and couldn’t hit paper I noticed the rear objective was bent down slightly. It was fine the week before when we were moose hunting. I’m not sure how or when it was damaged but stuff happens especially with kids. It is back at SWFA hopefully getting replaced.