data-csrf="1714332283,d9741c7534300e492756f8e026fd2eb6" Hello All... | As Real As It Gets

Hello All...

2muchgun

Nov 26, 2007
sittin' here drinkin' beer
Make a good pair of ear-muffs on a cold night too.....

Am sittin' here flippin' between Gangs of N.Y. (love that movie)and watchin' U-M/Ohio St hockey. It won't be long before U-M has another national champ or 2 in hockey.........

2muchgun

Nov 26, 2007
We watched the Wings game there. Wings lit 'em up. Hours later, after we were pretty toasted, some Avs players came in. I had an old black/white Gordie Howe Wings jersey on. We almost dropped the gloves......

2muchgun

Nov 26, 2007
That's nice. Classy.......grin

My Bro has a pic signed by Claude Lemieux, that one of him turtlin' up and Darren McCarty kickin' his ass. He did not realize what he was signin' until it was too late. My brother just unrolled the bottom of it. It may be one-of-a-kind........

Violator22

I actually have an older card of Roy when he was a Canadien and not a Nordiquer/Avalanche fag that he signed for me at a signing at the Pepsi Center. Roy has a lot of class, I was wearing an Yzerman Jersey at the time. Les

2muchgun

Nov 26, 2007
That showed me that he cared more about his personal stats than his team. Then he got his ass kicked by Vernon......grin

Ozzie held his own too. I miss old time hockey, a lot....

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
Welcome guys. I wouldn't worry much about rules and getting banned. While he's trying to figure it out he'll probably ban himself.

tueur de mésange

Nov 25, 2007
HEY, Brother Bart.....nice to see you here!! Did you give Bristoe an invite, as this is a free for all...sorta site!! Might make things interesting;grin;!!

Bart

Dec 1, 2007
tueur de mésange said:
HEY, Brother Bart.....nice to see you here!! Did you give Bristoe an invite, as this is a free for all...sorta site!! Might make things interesting;grin;!!
I ain't gonna invite anyone....Bristoe is only entertaining when he's been drinking...
I watched the other board change over time...I'm looking forward to seeing this place grow...