data-csrf="1714254853,de5313633f2b93c53e1b83df4fc6b30f" Interesting way to end Thanksgiving... pics | As Real As It Gets

Interesting way to end Thanksgiving... pics

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
Well, it didn't involve puking, but it took two wreckers to get this army boy's truck off of my birch trees and back onto the driveway. He took the corner too soon and dumped his Yukon down a 6-8 foot drop off and was halted by two large birch trees that I had decided to keep because of how they looked in the yard. I just had the landscaping done and hydroseeded that area in September, so it was laying dormant until this spring. I'll have a little bit of work to do on it to make sure it comes in okay.

The truck got a large dent on the front fender and it buckled the hood up. The rear went down slow and luckily there is no damage. The roof is touching the rear tree.

It took 2&1/2 hours to get the wrecker there, and then he said they will need another wrecker to get it out. They tandem winched the truck out the way it came in, which I got all on video. I was waiting for the real blupers to happen when it started coming back up the hill, but they did a great job pulling it out.

The pictures are a little dark but I have some others on the video after we hooked up some contractor lights.