data-csrf="1714365640,37ca3bd44a3283cb5128ec01212ba740" Is my Bro in Law gay? | As Real As It Gets

Is my Bro in Law gay?

CAS

Nov 18, 2007
Kalifornistan
Visit site
We're doing a Christmas gift exchange this year, Secret Santa sort of thing. I of course drew my somewhat "light in the loafers" BIL. I had always suspected he might be a bit faggish, but this may seal the deal.

Honest to God, here is what he asked for:

http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_10901_282263_-1_12236_12202

and:

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=251776&CategoryID=28795&LinkType=EverGreen

He made sure to specify that he wanted an orange visor.

MontanaMarine

Nov 17, 2007
Canyon Ferry, MT
Aside from sexual proclivities, anyone who'd pay $89 for a pair of worn out jeans, just ain't cookin' on all four burners.

I buy the cardboard-stiff $9 Rustlers at walmart, and they look like that just before they hit the shitcan.

Maybe I should be selling them on Egay, and putting the proceeds in a gun buying fund.....

tlfw

Nov 27, 2007
Texas
Does he live in California? That might help answer your question. :blush: Sorry...I just couldn't resist.

1akhunter

Nov 19, 2007
dang Shane, they run $12 here, but did pick the boy up some on sale for $10 and some change just a few days ago.

I splurge on myself though I've been known to give $16-20 for Wranglers.

Haven't bought anything with the Levi brand on it in years, for me, my boys anyone.

CAS the way I hear it, all you have to do is walk into a Aber and Fitch store to get your answer.

we don't have one round here, but a pard's kid who lives in Seattle won't step foot in the place.

CAS

Nov 18, 2007
Kalifornistan
Visit site
1akhunter said:
CAS the way I hear it, all you have to do is walk into a Aber and Fitch store to get your answer.

we don't have one round here, but a pard's kid who lives in Seattle won't step foot in the place.
No shit, my wife drew him last year. He wanted jeans from Banana Republic. It had been years since I had ever been in a mall, but my wife drug me in there, with the promise of going to the gun shop afterwards. I took one step inside of that queer-cave and immediately hit reverse and got the hell out.

Liberace and Freddy Mercury would have been right at home in Banana Republic.....

Mac84

Nov 20, 2007
mebbe he's not queer but going for the I'm straight but wanna look gay metro sexual shit.

I can't fathom dropping that kind of loot on clothes; especially clothes that make you look like a peeter puffing butt dart.

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
Those are definitely pants that any self-respecting corn-digger would love to own.
If he ain't a pickle-puffer, he's missing a bet. :grin:

Angry Scotsman

Nov 18, 2007
Orygun
Prowler said:
I'm with you on the Wrangers. Gave Levi's up awhile ago once I found that they support gun control.
I hadn't heard about the gun control issue, but I quit buying them when they pulled funding from the Boy Scouts after the Scouts said they didn't want Butt Pirates going on campouts with little boys.

Angry Scotsman

Nov 18, 2007
Orygun
Even worse are those low ride, peg legged full-blow queer duds (pun there). I can't remember what they're called, but they've actually got a name. They're popular with Butt Pirates and alternative rock, need a haircut types.

pullit

Nov 18, 2007
Angry Scotsman said:
Even worse are those low ride, peg legged full-blow queer duds (pun there). I can't remember what they're called, but they've actually got a name. They're popular with Butt Pirates and alternative rock, need a haircut types.
Fags?......

VAnimrod

Nov 27, 2007
He might not suck one.....

But he'd damn sure hold it while another fella did....