data-csrf="1713910381,a84a9fde88c1874eaf263d269029dacb" Is this Lunger??? Or his cousin from Utah...... | As Real As It Gets

Is this Lunger??? Or his cousin from Utah......

Chris

Nov 20, 2007
Between the Mtns and the Plateau
Around here the Tn Highway Patrol will let you go if you give them a hummer in the front seat. Their new motto is "Lick it or Ticket". Heres the story http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=3196477&page=1

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
I've got several buddies who are cops that if put in the same situation would not have tazered that guy.

The cops with the superiority complex are the ones that get pissed when you ask them to explain their reasons for a stop.

I once got pulled over when I was 18 in my little hometown of a whopping 1,000 residents because the sargent on duty felt I should have had mud flaps on my toyota with 31" tires and a 3" body lift.

This stop was at about 1:00 A.M. after I got off work from my shop on swingshift. First question out of his mouth was whether I was drunk or on drugs. It took me 4 times asking him why he was pulling me over before he'd have the balls to speak up.
At that time I had a Glock 19 sitting on the dash, wedged against the winshield that he promptly noticed and removed from the truck. He asked me if I knew it was loaded???? Yeah..."they aren't much good if they're not".
His next question was the winner though. "Why are you carrying this handgun in your truck?"

My answer :grin: "Well officer, I figure if I found myself in a life-threatening situation, a cop wouldn't be around, since our town is ridden with hard-core criminals driving around without mudflaps."

That's when he asked me to get out of my truck. About that time a buddy of mine and my former assistant baseball coach happen to also be on duty and checked out what was going on. He pretty much cleared the air for a bit, until the Sarg decided to throw some more weight around.

He asked me if I minded him searching my vehicle. I said, "you damn right I mind...I want to go home and get some sleep and I'm not a doper and you can tell I'm not drinking." That's when he comes back with; "well, you can let me search your vehicle, or I can write you up for the mudflaps."

I told him to knock his self out, which he did by crawling all over my pickup for the next 15 minutes. He found 12 gauge, 30-06, 243, 9mm, 45, 357, 2 or 3 knives and my lucky box of condoms.....

"Why do you have so much ammo in your truck"......"I shoot shit and make gun parts....here's my business card."

After that he let me go, but I spent the next 20 minutes picking up all my crap out of the road and had to buy a new seat cover because the asswipe tore the the straps off it.

Since that day I've never let another cop have the pleasure of searching my vehicle. They want it, they're gonna earn it with a warrant.