data-csrf="1714362327,0fa14a33daf0973a179485f7ff075745" I've got a proud dad moment to share... | As Real As It Gets

I've got a proud dad moment to share...

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
Got a call from my oldest just now and she did her testing for purple belt in karate tonight. She had just got her blue belt in late August and has been tearing it up at the dojo, and she passed tonight with flying colors!

This is the big downside of working on the slope, I sure wish I could of been home to see her test. It was cool hearing the excitement in her voice on the phone though.

Here is a shot of her in August with her blue belt. She's 6 now, and will be 7 in April. We got her started in karate at 3.

2muchgun

Nov 26, 2007
sittin' here drinkin' beer
I can dig it. My 7 year old just made it into the "advanced" gymnastics class. She's pretty good. My 10 year old is probably in the top 3 best shooters in her basketball league. It is cool to show pride in your kids.........

Mac84

Nov 20, 2007
nothing wrong with tooting your horn when it somes to the bairns. good for you and the lass.

I feel sorry for the first bastid that puts his hand where it doesn't belong...:)