data-csrf="1714615338,338a62facfed5f2699148c8e1b638b2b" Lets start a petition | As Real As It Gets

Lets start a petition

Painless

Administrator
to get Matt Williams to tell the guy on the campfire to fuck off....Blake

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1809916/page/1#Post1809916

sorry Steely and Paul I know you guys like the Howa, I just thought that it was funny.....Blake

Steelhead

Nov 17, 2007
Here
I actually think the bottom metal on the Howa is pretty good, albeit pot metal, but still good.

Wouldn't mind a box and trigger guard to make them ADL but ain't worried.

Steelhead

Nov 17, 2007
Here
Yea, I'll just hand it over to you. God knows you have had a run of good luck with rifles of late...........

Steelhead

Nov 17, 2007
Here
Hey, we gonna shoot tomorrow? What time you getting off? I figure afterwards I'll come over and bring a bottle with...

sounds good... off friday but i'm doing the last ditch effort to get the Mexican a deer.... You'd be proud of him as of late... he's been doing just fine with an empty chamber! even teaching his boy's that hunting hot is too dangerous! i'm pretty proud of that!

Though, he is still kind of a tool and looks like he'll be making Chief next year as well....

Ochoco

Nov 18, 2007
CO
You crack me up........

I saw that thread yesterday, but the responses to the thread was not too far off of the responses I've heard in the past.....hence the reason for dropping the project.

My dad on the other hand can't seem to sleep at night knowing there are some rifles out there that have aluminum bottom metal, even though the value of the rifle would double with our trigger guard on it.

I'm working on some new shit lately and you guys will be the first to see it.

Sorry I have't posted much on here, but I've been up to my eyeballs in fixturing work, quotes, and lots of machining. To top that off; my wife could be delivering me a new baby girl any day, so I'm working my ass of now while I can still go home and get sleep, even if it is only about 5 hours a night.

I thought it was bad enough having to look at all the hunting pictures on the campfire, but you guys are killing me on this site. Not only am I seeing your kills, but an old highschool buddy just started contacting me who lives in Polson, MT. That bastard has been slaying bulls and Mulies for a long time up there.......And of course he's sharing his pictures with me.

One of these days I hope I can devote as much time to hunting and fishing as you guys do, instead of just making the parts that are going out on rifles that in the hands of guys like yourselves.

Envious here. :(