data-csrf="1714227289,0305aa9da490abba4a1e283d34f0ef6d" Mounts... | As Real As It Gets

Mounts...

Steelhead

Nov 17, 2007
Here
Only have 2 deer mounted, 1 sitka and 1 whitetail. I do have an azzload of ducks but most are in storage, plus a bunch of turkey tails/beards/spurs.

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
Here is a large wolverine that I shot a few years back. I've got two full body mount wolverine, a full cross fox and an arctic fox, as well as a B&C ermine. I also have a shoulder mount of a 5 point elk I shot in Colorado. Hopefully a bison will be at the taxidermist for me soon. There are a few bear rugs lying around too. I still haven't found the right moose or caribou to mount yet, but now that I finished building my house, it's time to get serious about filling the walls.

dalliwacker

Nov 22, 2007
Stick & I are Roommates
True statement...shoulder mount on a habitat pedestal. Should be ready by next August...though I've heard small talk about it being used in the Fairbanks Outdoors Show which means it may be ready as early as April.

Will try and take some pics of some of my critters tomorrow.

tueur de mésange said:
Dennis, I dig the mule deer! Where did you get him?
Between Swamp Lake and Corral Creek, in that big fire-salvage clearcut, where he was chasing does during the rut :grin:.

Oh...Wyoming, about 50 miles north of Cody. Ruger 77 .280; Leupold 2-7 Vari-X II; 145 gr Speer Grand Slam pushed by 53 gr of WW 760. Shot was downhill, maybe 350 yards or a bit less.

Ten years and about three weeks ago :).

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
Jim, that would be him. My wife really liked that meat and has been bugging me to go get another one.

Look forward to seeing your sheep once it is done. Is Browtine doing it?

Partagas

Nov 18, 2007
WY-the pretty part
muledeer, that is right in my neck of the woods. Have hunted that area many times for deer. Haven't got on one quite that big though. Nice deer. I usually hunt a little farther west of there.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Am thinking many of the critics figure you for a douche bag and don't rate the expenditure of pixels as being worthy................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Should I ever be intrigued as to what a dick tastes like,I'll be sure to summons your expertise,regardng that taste test. But don't hold your breath.

As to pursuits outside that arena,pardon my laughing my ass off in advance..................