data-csrf="1711625004,bf50a9c4323bd08af63892430ec56476" Rampages | As Real As It Gets

Rampages

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
https://rampages123.com/

I have seen these books advertised, but never really understood what they were. Ran into Lew at the gunshow out in Wasilla, and talked to him for a few minutes. Couldn't bring myself to shell out the money at that point, but came home and handed his flyer to the wife, who gave me the whole set for a birthday gift.

If you are into sheep hunting, you will get a HUGE kick out of these. Great photography, and if you never read a word, it would still be worth the price of admission. He only sells them as a set, and they are ungodly expensive. I still get the feeling he's losing money on them.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Had a good talk on the phone with Lew and it went until his battery died. Ordered the set,asked that he and one of the mainstays in the Series sign same...then started talking Blacktails.

His Site isn't working for orders/payment(his words),though PP does(mine went through)...………………………………...

SnowshoeWalker

Oct 1, 2018
Alaska
I have the set and they're a must have if sheep and mountain hunting is your thing. It's the best collection of sheep photos and stories ever put together in a series.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
A buddy was going to stop by Lew's house and grab me a set,then deliver at work. Sounded like a PITA to me and I hate checking luggage.

He said they ship VERY well protected,so hopefully they make it...………………(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Hadta' laugh.

Just called Lew,to see if he received payment(my end shows the PP transaction "completed")...but he can't know how to get the money.

I told him that all I do is send the shit away and have never received payment,so am of NO help. Hopefully,he'll get it sorted...............(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Parcel was awaiting my arrival at the PO. Was burnt from travel,so haven't opened them yet,but ain't fretting the splendor.

Lew is a TREAT and thanks for the nudge................

Reactions: Painless

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Saving it,for when I'm all caught up and can savor the flavor.

Haven't even cracked the seal on the parcel...yet...................