data-csrf="1714300806,bf3e446036f60ce3fe9ca74567f4eeba" Range Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | As Real As It Gets

Range Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelhead

Nov 17, 2007
Here
Paul or Carlos?

A litte known fact, but Paul volunteers one day a month helping the mentally challenged in his community. Here he is with one of his new friends. Seems the slow folks just love him....

Got a chance to check out muledeer's (Dennis) new 338 Federal he built on a Ruger RSI. Give it a good look over whilst he was putting up targets....

Looks like Dennis switched to Herbal Essences shampoo, kinda nice!

Don't know what teflon is made of, but it won't stand up to that treatment. Steely -- you owe me a new finish job. Shit just melted off the barrel after that exposure.

Glad you like the hair. I didn't do it for you.

Paul -- your new friend came back looking for your phone number. Gave him your's and Scott's both :grin:...expect a call soon.

At least you ran the range commandos off before I got there :whistle:.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Have done did it before,on some self-shuckers.

Typically windage and ele is split 50/50,so the transition is fluid...................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Youy ran out of ele or windage?

If ele(which is actually windage),it might could be due to the fact that the windage(which is actually ele),might could be well above half it's adjustment,from a prior mounting in it's conventional position.

Long way of saying,if either turret is cranked hard over,away from center,it steals mightily from the other's range of adjustment latitude.

Dat's why mechanically centering windage,is always a good first step.................