data-csrf="1714392246,e95a67c5c93195be337163ec3ab6adf7" Snowblind... | As Real As It Gets

Snowblind...

Uncle Dave

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Day before yesterday I was in the middle of the Sahara...now I'm fighting a snowstorm to get home, hoping the house ain't froze up.

Must be doing something right...

Uncle Dave

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
I'm on the boat now, no planes flying in this weather. So..all the plane rides are behind me. That's a good thing, though the free drinks on the flights helped pass the time.

3 hours on the boat and an hour drive and I'll be home.

Figure to have a cocktail or two and get the rifles/rods ready for tomorrow....

Uncle Dave

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Forgot to mention I had a few cocktails at lunch with Paul and Scott. Almost enough drinks to cancel my boat plans and lay up for the night...grin...

Uncle Dave

Administrator
Nov 17, 2007
Guess it was 48 degrees in the house when KT got up this morning. Think Bill got the heat problems sorted out on the phone with her, but won't know for a couple hours whether it's heating up.

I look to jump in the jacuzzi with a square bottle and have the Greyhound wash all the sand off...grin.

Calvin

Nov 17, 2007
Visit site
Hoochies? You gonna do some king fishing this time home? I was doing ok, but the last two weeks I haven't even seen anything on the ff to get me excited.

BrianW

Nov 18, 2007
Alaska
www.geocities.com
There's been a bit of snow while you were gone. Was suppose to be a storm today, but it never happened. Power went out last night, again, so today I picked up a Honda suitcase generator. It's the small 1000i version, as I just wanted something that could run the Monitor heater, and maybe a light. It's gonna be handy for out camping too.