data-csrf="1714337236,2bcf1aee6803199f98b924e3f2d8c56d" Suggestions... | As Real As It Gets

Suggestions...

Chris

Nov 20, 2007
Between the Mtns and the Plateau
Hopefully will be getting the Kimber here shortly and was wondering what kind of glass to put on it. I have a spare VXII that is prolly gonna get an M1 elevation turret on it. Have looked at the VX3 4.5-14 but don't know if its to much for the rifle. I thought I read where Stick had said something about the 4.5-14 but couldn't find it. My Cabela's bucks are burning a hole in my pocket...

Chris

Nov 20, 2007
Have any of you ever used the B&C reticle? I have looked through a couple but have never used one in the field. They are,for lack of a better term, 'busy' for me. I would say that the farthest I would be willing to shoot at an animal (mainly an elk) would be around 500 yards.

Chris

Nov 20, 2007
After soaking in all of you guys preaching that is the way I was leaning anyhow. I'm gonna send off the VXII this week to Leupold for the turret. My problem is that I don't reload or have a chronograph to shoot over. How close to accurate are factory muzzle velocities? I plan on running the 165 TSX's thru it.

Chris

Nov 20, 2007
Roger that..I know where you are. The country sure ain't country no more out there. We looked at some land out there a couple of years ago. Damn...its like I was trying to move into Hendersonville or something.