data-csrf="1714385027,fbd8a1ade6c2a9ca0aa12e16ddac59bc" superbad - | As Real As It Gets

superbad -

Parish

Nov 18, 2007
Luhweezy-ana
Saw some poor bastard getting a police pat-down on the side of the street yesterday, and all I could think of was "Pussies on the pavement, spread your shit!"

mkoeh475

Dec 24, 2007
Wisconcsin
For whatever reason, a couple of weeks ago me and a friend ended up checking ID's at our favorite bar (free drinks is probably what convinced us to do it). Being pretty drunk, we weren't taking it very seriously. Half way through the night I actually looked at an ID and noticed something funny about it. I talked it over with my buddy, while the person in question got a worried look on their face. Then it came, "You're an organ donor" We thought it was hilarious, but the dumb bitch didn't know what we were talking about. Tried it again later and the guy thought it was the funniest thing ever.

AKPredator

Nov 18, 2007
Fairbanks
Just watched superbad again last night since my brother was over. He hadn't seen it yet. The cops crack me up, especially when they burn the cruiser.

Matt

Jan 9, 2008
Alaska
Yeah, hard not to like Superbad. An instant classic. Thinking I might get fucked up tonight and watch it again . . .