data-csrf="1714094169,8f9c3a0802707dd82840679021530f10" What have you picked up lately? | As Real As It Gets

What have you picked up lately?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I've got some "old" Browning blades I bought in the '80's,somewhere.

Should prolly look for them.

Will order a Vudoo Hummer today...been pretty busy...................

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I'm gonna get the Lithgow I bought a couple of months ago out and see what she'll do.

I've only put about 20 rounds through it so far...but it does impress....

Al Nyhus

Dec 30, 2008
I'm also working on a Savage! :oops: Making an early laminated Varmint stock with 4.275 action screw spacing work on a new 4.400 spacing action.

Al Nyhus

Dec 30, 2008
Al, what's the chambering? Gonna run the factory barrel?
I'm doing this gun and the 22PPC Sako for some local informal BR matches that have a 'Factory' class. Need to have a factory barrel, action and stock. Stock can be bedded, trigger tuned up and any optics. It's chambered in 22-250. The barrel slugs well, the chamber is nice and the throat is in there pretty straight.

We'll see......o_O

Reactions: dakotagun

dakotagun

Jan 25, 2017
Shitsville
I'm doing this gun and the 22PPC Sako for some local informal BR matches that have a 'Factory' class. Need to have a factory barrel, action and stock. Stock can be bedded, trigger tuned up and any optics. It's chambered in 22-250. The barrel slugs well, the chamber is nice and the throat is in there pretty straight.

We'll see......o_O
Would this be shoot for score, or group size? 100 or 200 yards? This type of shooting has always interested me, but I don't know much about all the different games that are played, nor the rules.
Thanks

Al Nyhus

Dec 30, 2008
Would this be shoot for score, or group size? 100 or 200 yards? This type of shooting has always interested me, but I don't know much about all the different games that are played, nor the rules.
Thanks
This is shot for Score. At 100 yds, the 10 ring is 1/2" and the 'X' is a 1/16" dot. -Al

SnowshoeWalker

Oct 1, 2018
Alaska
A bunch of ice fishing lures, new Supercub Jacket, a couple Teekers, one going to Shaen for the 7SAUM build, new Kowa spotter and tripod.

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
That bike brings back some memories!

Snowshoe, I grabbed a pair of the integral designs pants and a jacket (Dolomiti I think) on Craigslist last summer. They are amazing.

snowchaser

Jul 27, 2010
vermont
The woodman arms muzzleloader showed up. When Whittakers shut down their website I called and ordered a 308 Fieldcraft as i didnt want to wait for the price to drop and end up not getting one, now it's sitting in my LGS and i can't have it as our governor does not think gun shops are an esential business.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
That will be handy!

Need a pallet of 22rf subsonic hps.

Bought from AK Butcher Supply,as everyone here raves about them. Talked to Raymond and nabbed a rebuilt/refurbed elder SVP-20 and a shit load of bags for under 1500 Clams,which struck me as more than fair. Pard is slinging a Boat and Crummy southbound later in year,but I kinda/sorta want it NOW. He said he had another. Hint.(grin)

The Subs can do nice thangs,but I'm sweet on the real shit,especially when Vudoo launched................