Whittakers after christmas sale

snowchaser

Jul 27, 2010
vermont
whittakers is having an after christmas sale. just ordered a nightforce shv 3-10x42 illuminated forceplex for $775 delivered

go ahead

Jul 22, 2008
TN
Best business absolutely the worst site. I’ve been saying that for years. It might be ok if on desk top but on a phone or iPad it Sucks.

dznnf7

Apr 30, 2016
Nope. Sucks balls on PC too. They must be happy with it though, because this is the "new" one. It's like burning money to have it so useless.

snowchaser

Jul 27, 2010
vermont
When they had the old,old site, which actualy worked, they became my first choice to buy from for everything. Now I only buy guns and some glass.

snowchaser

Jul 27, 2010
vermont
You have to keep your nose in the wind and dig it out sometimes, as a lot of stuff isn't on their website. The scope i bought is a perfect example, it is not on the website nor has it ever been. Their everyday price on that scope is almost $150 cheaper than anywhere else.

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I'll spend $150,not to fuck around....................
I tried to help out a buddy who was looking for a rifle to use in base class NRL22...I told him Whittaker's was the place to go and where I bought mine...he called me yesterday...cussing like a sailor because he couldn't find anything on their site.

I spent an hour trying to help him and finally said fuck it...and told him to buy from Buds...

I did find another viable option though.....several people recommended this site in my Facebook group. Prices seem a little lower than Whittakers and shipping is cheap as well...

Locked Loaded

Rolltide

rimfiretactical.com
Dec 15, 2007
I've very happily purchased from them,but it's a shame their Site is well shy of their standards.................
I agree, I've bought more than a few from them. I do appreciate that it's a lot easier to get through on the phones now...