Trade Blanket........

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Anyone got anything they don't shoot much anymore and thinkin' they wanna trade for sumptin' new?

Money makes everything dirty,but Horse Tradin' is a hoot..................

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
Just traded the last of mine for a Swaro STS-65....

I do got somethin' light, stainless, and 7mm coming in soon though.... :D

shortactionsmoke

Jan 25, 2013
Grindstone Hill
Big Stick said:
Anyone got anything they don't shoot much anymore and thinkin' they wanna trade for sumptin' new?

I might be game. Whatcha got in .224? I might have an extra or so 700 stainless in 243 -- sporter contour.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Shoots soft,drive tacks,lotsa COAL latitude and ain't a horrid way to fly.

Hoping someone has an Annie 54 Repeater they're tired of............(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
shortactionsmoke said:
Big Stick said:

I might be game. Whatcha got in .224? I might have an extra or so 700 stainless in 243 -- sporter contour.
Was sorta thinkin' about trippin' my Dick Rifle (S/S 700,#4 fluted Krieger 1-7.7" 22-250AI at 23",McMillan Classic,HS DBM,yada,yada)...but shot it yesterday and remembered.(grin)

Only OEM spouted .224" I have on a 700 is an LTR punched 223AI,but it do wicked thangs with 75A-Max and dat's not happenin'..................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Me too.

Just went to the store and snagged 100pcs of Dick Rifle Virgin Brass,some 4895,4064 and primers.

Operation Fireform is in effect..............(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Where there's smoke...there's fire.(grin)

Now just decidin' which boolits to FF with. Might roll 75BTHP Hornie's,just for giggles...........

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Fuck me outta a fluted MTU contoured 1-14" Hart 223AI...that'll shoot under an inch and a half at 500 in calm conditions.

A5 stocked,of course...............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I don't get ascared.

Figure all fixed furniture McMillan's are a push,barring those of retired moulds and of extry high esteem...which is the H&H and 77/22 patterns.

Whatcha' got for barreled actions,that'll even out a fluted Hart that bugholes?.............

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
There's about to be a 223AI sans the action on here too, soon as I get my grubbies on another MR contour Ti.

Lawdwaz

Nov 25, 2008
For the fucked up ducks, I'm going to be moving my LH Sako AV 25-06 pretty soon also. I'm looking to trade for cash though.....

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Dick Rifle was doing nice things this morning,despite W/W Virgins,IMR-4064 and Bulk Blem 68BTHP's.

'Bout half as good as it flings '15 fueled 75's in real cases................

archie_james_c

Feb 3, 2012
Kanada
Just scored an LTR .224" takeoff pipe. Looking forward to drilling it .22-250 AI and slapping it in an A4 I have handy.

I have a feeling it'll make my welfare .243 AI a bit jealous :D

Supper

Jun 2, 2008
WY/UT
If anyone's looking for handguns, I've a G17 or G19 with several/lots of mags I'd let go for a 223 vanilla or AI bolt action. Both Glocks have only ha a couple mags each ran through em by yours truly.

277/480

Dec 26, 2009
Big Stick said:

Got a mint savage 110,Tasso base and see thru rings. 3-9 Tasco scope
In a screaming 308 cal shooting 180 grain corlocts
Just a box full of ammo down the tube

Might could trade straight up if you through in the ingram got sompthing?

Caveat
Awaitinting surgery on tues

On a dilaudid pain pump
You might could take advantGe of me

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
The fireplace,last night.

Kindlin' cut short,'boutta full turn offa the shellholder,so as to catch mosta the neck and leave issued Virgin W/W headspace the fuck alone. Case on left,sized with die touching 'holder for conversation(used as seating dummy) and how to reliably arrange excessive headspace.(grin)

I HATE to trim Virgins,so seldom,seldom do and didn't here.

As a rule,when gunning SAAMI shit,to yield a Wildcat fire formed hull,SAAMI dies average less runout...though I've slummed it the other way.

Even with Form Loads,a Dick Rifle do sizzle.............(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Might entertain lettin' an Annie 54 single shot go,for a 40X,Kimber non Gubment or 52......................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Somewhere I've got a Mini OEM mag stash(223).

I'll have to finger out just where in the fuck that is and see if anybody wants/needs 'em.............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Either tired of the chambering or the twist rate...and prolly have a few spares in the wings.(grin)

An Annie 54.18 MSR Repeater would wet my whistle(especially in the OEM McMillan,though I'd slum Walnut there) ,an Annie 1717 perhaps,intellesting centerfires always viable.

Not interested in loot................

Lawdwaz

Nov 25, 2008
Scopes are pulled; box those pricks up and put an addy on 'em!

USPS will handle it from there.......................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Retired...bitches,though Beano fucked me outta it already.

Mebbe it'll just turn out to be an intense Rebarreling Program?!?...................(grin)

teal

Dec 16, 2007
Missing, presumed dead.....
Stick - what's your take on the Rem factory DBM?

I do have a #5 contour Krieger .308 diameter, uncut blank here. SS 1~10 twist.

Might be interested in trading for cash or something else. It's just been sitting in the box since about 2003 when I bought it.

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
So here's the deal on the 223AI. Gonna take a mulligan and Faux Ti 6x45, M86x42-M1 this thing as I shoulda done in the beginning. Anyone interested, I reckon we could make arrangements w/Dave. I'll ship the barreled action, you ship your shit, he can swap it out and do mine and we'll live happily ever after. Stock is going too, as is a pile of components; 1065 75's, 373 80's, 170 68's, 157 50's and 200 pieces of formed Laupa brass and about 100 RP. 3 die set of Reddings going as well......

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Teal said:
Stick - what's your take on the Rem factory DBM?

I do have a #5 contour Krieger .308 diameter, uncut blank here. SS 1~10 twist.

Might be interested in trading for cash or something else. It's just been sitting in the box since about 2003 when I bought it.
Have had 'em long and short,as well as in .473" and .532".

ADL is always gonna be my Utilitarian preference,but I'll slum various DBM's in specific applications. I cain't cuss the OEM 700 DBM's.

I'm done with 30's...........

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Big & Pink And Full Of Stink is a 21" MTU contoured Hart 1-14" 223AI. ADL.

Brown Bomber is a MTU-ish Mike rock 5R 11.25" twist M852 chambered 308 at 23". Badger M4 bottom metal.

Have seen both dip into the .1's...................

277/480

Dec 26, 2009
Big Stick said:
Shoots soft,drive tacks,lotsa COAL latitude and ain't a horrid way to fly.

Hoping someone has an Annie 54 Repeater they're tired of............(grin)
What's an Annie 54 repeater ?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Anschutz 54 action,non single shot.

Never was a 22WMR Fan,the 17 Mach 2 don't call me,22LR's is always held in esteem and a Hummer is no slouch.

Just might build one from the ground up,incorporating one of the Krieger tight bores currently on Special...if only to give Krieger spouts another chance to really impress me,which ain't happened yet...............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I tend to amass,so the pile is always growing and never wanes.

Hate to sell,so don't...but have seen me Trade and am in no hurry.....................

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
Damn... missed this thread earlier.

I got quite a bit of shit.

Remington LTR 223 barreled action w/ big shifter knob
Remington 5R 20" Threaded (308)
Semi-inlet Speedy Gonzales stock
Flat top McMillan Master Silouette in urban gelcoat
Kahr E9
Walther PPS
Bunch of Redding 6PPC sets
22BR built on Rampro action, ridiculous claro walnut, Pac-nor stainless 1:12 fluted #4ish, sporter BR setup

Plus a bunch of tacticool and 10/22 gear.

J-Hon

Administrator
Dec 11, 2007
Northern Ky
Honestly man... I don't even know. Could use some glass for sure.

Have been itching for a 223AI, but I've got chunk more than covered (hence ditching the LTR).

Anything lighter laying around?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Norm,

I'm wheels up in a bit,headed to work.

I'll be the Day Bitch and heading up 1st Flight. Found my phone,got your message,but cain't retrieve a call back number.

Mebbe shout my way come Wednesday or sumptin' and I'll PM you an Email,should that help you.............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Retired...Bitches.

Will move it to the 'Blanket,in it's issued Walnut handle and including the rear Anschutz iron sight assembly. Cain't know what it's potential truly is,as I stopped with the Maiden Voyage of AE bulk 40 Solids and happily. BKL 27MOA cantilever included,if interested in same. With the pictured M8 12x as configured,it zero's 'bout 2.5" high at the 50yd line,which is dead on at 80yds. Scope not included,probably.(grin)

Gots The Plumber scratchin' his head and cypherin' numbers,in regards to a 54 Repeater conversion,dumped into the above handle,wearing a S/S Krieger at 20",D&T'd to accept a DIP extended picatinny 25MOA rail and chambered with his Eley reamer.......................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Issued handle.

Very early '60's rifle,as per my best guess and them spouts is rightly held in high esteem....................

raghornjp

May 4, 2010
A whole nuther country
Ran across a like new R25 in 7-08 a couple days ago for $900.00 and thought of 100 different reasons I needed it but so far common sense has prevailed..............grin

eddybo

Mar 4, 2011
If I had a stock that has been repeaterized I could figure out how to cut my annie to repeat, I think...at a loss with what I have on hand, but only put a few minutes thought into it.

Anybody interested in a tang safety 77 in a nice mcmillan. I picked it up over on the hide on a whim and never got around to retubing as initially planned. Never fired by me as I do not shoot the donors.

Got a 6x284 built on a lawton in a HS long old benchmark fluted barrel on it but it slings the snot out of 105 lapuas

I got a bunch of crap I would swap off, I do not really like to sell stuff.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
raghornjp said:
Ran across a like new R25 in 7-08 a couple days ago for $900.00 and thought of 100 different reasons I needed it but so far common sense has prevailed..............grin
The 7-08 is the one to have,as it's twisted right,to do nice thangs.

Suplizingly the 243's are 10",or I'd have a few..............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
eddybo said:
If I had a stock that has been repeaterized I could figure out how to cut my annie to repeat, I think...at a loss with what I have on hand, but only put a few minutes thought into it.

Anybody interested in a tang safety 77 in a nice mcmillan. I picked it up over on the hide on a whim and never got around to retubing as initially planned. Never fired by me as I do not shoot the donors.

Got a 6x284 built on a lawton in a HS long old benchmark fluted barrel on it but it slings the snot out of 105 lapuas

I got a bunch of crap I would swap off, I do not really like to sell stuff.
Fucking near tempted to do one with a Dremel,just for giggles. Hog out the receiver bottom and install this prick,then Rock on.

Just might,on the above singleshot.(grin)

CZ 22LR Magwell

What is the Tanger chambered in and which McMillan pattern/color?

Is the 6-284 a solid bottom? Stock?................

Tyrant

Nov 21, 2007
SunnyVale Trailer Park
Big Stick said:
Norm,

I'm wheels up in a bit,headed to work.

I'll be the Day Bitch and heading up 1st Flight. Found my phone,got your message,but cain't retrieve a call back number.

Mebbe shout my way come Wednesday or sumptin' and I'll PM you an Email,should that help you.............
I'll save it in the dick with good shit folder...

Tyrant

Nov 21, 2007
SunnyVale Trailer Park
Big Stick said:
Parole is always nice.

Weather is better this Tour,than last. Mid-40's yesterday and gorgeous.................
My vote is to get cold and lock the mud up...

Gonna do a hot lap in Nodak to see if i can find anything to throw on this blanket.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Those ergo's aren't my cup of tea,but there had been a McMillan 1712 on their Special's page.

When I talked to Kay the other day,while ordering a handle,I quizzed her on all the scuttlebutt regarding their being sold. She said "don't worry...only the Rifle Department was sold".

I didn't figure that to be bad news...............

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
I've got a SS 700 7mm Rem Mag bedded into a Mickey KS that shoots like fire that I'd consider trading towards something shorter and lighter...

Tanner

starsky

Jul 17, 2012
Colorado
Remington R15 with the 18" barrel, rock river 2 stage trigger, and mark 4 rings for something .224" and lefty...

Apr 3, 2010
Colorado
Tanner said:
I've got a SS 700 7mm Rem Mag bedded into a Mickey KS that shoots like fire that I'd consider trading towards something shorter and lighter...

Tanner
You need counseling....

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
Haha... Indeed. This little 7/08 has just really put me on a lightweight kick. Still love the big 7s though...

Dan In Alaska

Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage
raghornjp said:
You ever get another one up and running ?
Yeah, it took a year or so for the replacement to arrive, but I've had my current .223 Montana for a while now. It wears a 3.5-10x in Talley LWs. I haven't gotten around to bedding it yet, but I'll do it the same day I bed my .280AI Montana....whenever the hell that is. As you can see, I'm in a real rush to get it done.

I could see about shipping another .223 Montana up here for you. I'd need an FFL in your area to ship it to, or you could just come up to Anchorage and pick it up yourself. Of course, this one will carry an ugly tax....I just know you're gonna paint it some puke color. :grin:

cwh

Administrator
Nov 18, 2007
Anchorage
Oatmealsavage82 said:
Has to go to FFL then $250 and a month or two later and it's in my mitts.
I was talking about the wrong border, or the wrong direction anyway... I'll shut up now!

WhiskeyTango

Dec 4, 2009
Colorado Springs
Tanner said:

Tanner
Want your montucky back? Paints been removed and it's a little worse for wear since we traded.

Can't decide if I want to retube it or move on.

Terry

WhiskeyTango

Dec 4, 2009
Colorado Springs
Grin. Was seeing if Tanner would take the bait, I figured if we worked something out I would see the Montana back up for sale in a few months when he go bored with it.

Even though it is hard to look in the mirror every day knowing I have a 270, i can always retube it to 7wsm so I'm not looking for a sale but might be up for a trade.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
270's rock.

Will swap you a SMLE in 303 and let you have the satisfaction of having the upper hand...............

Vek

Nov 3, 2009
Blaine, WA
First, A couple of rifles that I just don't use any more. I need to thin the herd for political reasons. I'm getting lots of "You can (do or buy such and such) if you sell a rifle" from the wife.

Commercial Mauser 30-06, bought reblued and rebarreled by Chapman (ferndale, wa) a while back. Customer never returned for it, he waited five years and sold it to me in ~2003 at his gunshow display. He stated that he used a shilen CM blank - I have no proof. I since picked up a bansner stock for it, dissected the aluminum bottom metal with the now-broken triggerguard hoop and glassed the mag box part into the stock, glassed the mag box hole closed in the stock (A la ADL, multiple layers of epoxy/woven glass that bonded well to the base materials and is now strong like bull), dissected fire-damaged steel bottom metal from Sitka Deer to create a montucky-esque triggerguard, and put it all together. Turned out pretty okay - I sanded and filled the stock well and krylon'd it brown. Triggerguard still needs bluing. Kind of a fun project. Comes in right at 7lbs scoped.

Barreled action: Pre-64 model 70, montana rifleman FW contour CM barrel in 280AI, 23" length, 1:10 twist, dark grey ceramic coating by Falcon Coat, steel bottom metal, talleys, redding fl die set. Feeds/functions just fine, probably won't kiss an Amax at mag length.

If no love on any of the above, I have a faux-ti 30-06 for trade. Weighs 6#9oz, scoped with 6x36 in talleys. CM action, SS MR takeoff barrel, Ti stock with flip-flop pad, floated. Rifle is, um, not pristine. Sort of a cross between a rented mule and a redhead stepchild. This one has been there and is wearing the t-shirt.

Tanner: I'd entertain a trade, my kimber montana 308 for your 7mm. Or you might consider the faux ti '06. But, I need to reduce the rifle inventory by net one, so other deals must be made.

Interested in reputable binocs, a 700 LA mag action (contingent on a net reduction in rifle count of one), cash or what-have-you.

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
I'd jump like a mofo on the Montanner, retube it 1:8 260AI and watch the Scenars fly....

Course its more fun to spend your money too....

Tanner

Jan 24, 2013
Colorado
That wouldn't suck much, but I can't see not ringing shit out with 155 Skinners in that rifle, either... if a guy had one.

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
New bag of Win 7mm WSM brass for a new bag of Win 270WSM brass. Save your soul and rid yourself of that fag bag of brass you've tucked away.....

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'd prefer to start with a 7mm hull in a 270 anyhow...so as to bank a false shoulder outta da gate.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Have a Weaver T-16 I could be swindled outta.

Same goes the CZ 452 American Heavy Barrel Hummer and both stocks(slammed it into a Boyd's Tacticool),wearing DIP 25MOA rail,PRW's and a Reupold straight 12x with turrets....................

Horse1

Dec 31, 2007
In the vicinity of dandihood
Big Stick said:
I'd prefer to start with a 7mm hull in a 270 anyhow...so as to bank a false shoulder outta da gate.................
So, how would you go about moving the shoulder back the requisite amount while still maintaining the false shoulder? FL bushing die w/busing removed for the set back then re-installed for the false shoulder, or just make the shoulder the shoulder outta the gate?

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Screw your sizing die down until it touches the shellholder,then come offa it 1.5 spins. Lube Virgins and size the 1st one,via that setting and it won't chamber...which is what you WANT.

Adjust the sizer in small increments towards the 'holder,until the Virgin chambers with the resistance you like,then follow suit with the rest of the batch.

If you can't FEEL resistance,you've done fucked up headspace.

Hint.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Fairly EPIC Reloading Day and I got to laughing as I was opening up die boxes and feeding the 223AI frenzy...noting this box of Kisses.

Happiness is a Smooch..................

Pappy

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
While we are on the reloader channel, any one interested in a Redding T7 with 3 heads, great condition. cash or trades.

Horse1

Dec 31, 2007
In the vicinity of dandihood
Big Stick said:
Screw your sizing die down until it touches the shellholder,then come offa it 1.5 spins. Lube Virgins and size the 1st one,via that setting and it won't chamber...which is what you WANT.

Adjust the sizer in small increments towards the 'holder,until the Virgin chambers with the resistance you like,then follow suit with the rest of the batch.

If you can't FEEL resistance,you've done fucked up headspace.

Hint.................
I got all that headspace on the partial sized neck business but, the 7's shoulder is further forward to begin with as a virgin hull, the idea being that you can't chamber a 7 in a 270 much like the 270Win/280Rem scenario.

You're going to have to size the whole neck and then some to get 7WSM's into a 270 or 300WSM unless you're running a FL busing die sans bushing. But, why fiddle-fuck with a partial neck at that point? Can't one just continue to bump the actual shoulder back until you have the "feel" you like when camming the bolt down?

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Big Stick said:
Have a Weaver T-16 I could be swindled outta.

Same goes the CZ 452 American Heavy Barrel Hummer and both stocks(slammed it into a Boyd's Tacticool),wearing DIP 25MOA rail,PRW's and a Reupold straight 12x with turrets....................
Anything you're looking for in particular? Or are you hoping to keep it local?

Edit: for the CZ...

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Thinking I'm gone go the other way and order a Baby Man Hand Press and auxillary thrower,for loading at the range.

The coupla minute drive fucks up production,when I'm chooglin'.............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Feel is headspace,no matter how you get there.

No feel,is GRAVE cause for alarm and the reddest of lights.

Hint.....................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I'm easy.

Whattya got?

You want the bare rifle or all the shit? Only makes sense to want all the shit,that way I don't have to throw anything offa cliff....................(grin)

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Thinking I need another S/A 700 .473" or two.

Found a coupla more 6x42's and 3.5-10x AO's today,that are up for Trinkets..............

Lineman

Dec 31, 2010
VA
Big Stick said:
I'm easy.

Whattya got?

You want the bare rifle or all the shit? Only makes sense to want all the shit,that way I don't have to throw anything offa cliff....................(grin)
I'd take it all, aint that interested in the scope...

Probably ain't got much you'd like, got a brand new adl .243, and a 77/17 hummer that i got for the wife. Gonna send em down the road soon if she don't show any more interest. Both blued though, and I know that aint your thing. I'll see what else i got when i get home.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
The CZ straight up fucking SHOOTS and I can't slight it there.

Bang for the buck,you'll not Trump the RAR Hummer,in fairness..............

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
I think highly of their dies on the average,but don't have their press.

Throwers fuck most folks up and I'll never understand why.................

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Lineman said:
Big Stick said:
I'm easy.

Whattya got?

I'd take it all, aint that interested in the scope...

Probably ain't got much you'd like, got a brand new adl .243, and a 77/17 hummer that i got for the wife. Gonna send em down the road soon if she don't show any more interest. Both blued though, and I know that aint your thing. I'll see what else i got when i get home.
Flunged you a PM.

I gotta build something to out-nigger Beano's shit..................(grin)

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
Might as well keep this thread going. 1:9 6x45 MR. Lineman has first dib's on the stock split unless he decides otherwise..

overkill

Nov 20, 2008
I have one with M1's. The disclaimer is it lost its zero on a sheep hunt. It has few scratches but the lenses are clear.

BrianW

Nov 18, 2007
Alaska
www.geocities.com
Big Stick said:
Who's got a long action .473" Montucky that "don't shoot"?

I need one...............
Missed this one...

I've got a Kimber Montana in 257 Roberts, I'd swap for something in 223(AI?) that's lightweight and ready to hunt our local.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Your approach is ALL wrong. Key is...you gotta put some frosting on a .30cal blank,to make the notion seem plausible,even though everyone knows it ain't.

Shoulda rolled with the ruse..................(grin)

teal

Dec 16, 2007
Missing, presumed dead.....
Lots of people still gun 30 cal for some reason.

I bought the damned thing in 2002 and it's sat since, to give an idea on where I've been with .308 caliber ideas. Ain't cut in anyway.

Thought maybe someone been hoarding 6mm-7mm offerings and looking to get into .30 cal for a swaparoo.

Local sporting emporium is going tits up and they have a Redding 3 die set in 6mm BR on the shelf that has a fella thinking....

Cuando

Oct 23, 2014
I've got a couple Leupold varmint scopes I'd like to trade off. Vari-x III 6.5-20x40 matte duplex and a VX-II 6-18x40 matte duplex. Looking to trade into 3.5-10x40's or 6x42's preferably with M1's.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Thus the nudge for him to slick up the Bob and roll with his spout,duping the contour.

Hint..................

Canazes9

Jan 25, 2013
Louisiana
I have a #3 Hart blank, SS, 7mm, 9" twist, Fluted, specced to be finished at 21" w/ flutes stopped 2" from muzzle.

Could be interested in 6x42 FX3 w/ M1.

David

Canazes9

Jan 25, 2013
Louisiana
Think I'm gonna put together a 223 Montucky for Momma. I saw the light after she took to the RAR in 223. She wants it light as possible, so I'll be topping hers w/ a FX3 instead of the SS.

David

Canazes9

Jan 25, 2013
Louisiana
She's played with both, but she's a small woman and finds weight an aggravation. She actually told me I want a rifle like this (Montucky 84M, 7mm-08), that shoots that cartridge (RAR 223), with that scope you had on the Montana before (FX3).

Yes dear....

She did agree to a rebarrel in 8", probably go 20".

David

Scorpion

Oct 7, 2008
Western PA
Going to throw this on the trade blanket before I list in the classifieds.

It's just a NIB 700 ADL SS package chambered in 270 that I bought at Dick's last year on Black Friday for $550. Looking to trade into a scope or partial trade and cash for a couple of scopes. I've got a matching rifle in 243 that's also up for sale or trade. Picked them up as donors and decided to go a different route. If you want to purchase outright, I'd like $500.

Mainly interested in Leupold 3.5-10, 2.5-8, etc. Just let me know what you've got.

overkill

Nov 20, 2008
I'll trade you a field approval for the Day and Night STC for the CUB. Just cause you got connections.

Big Stick

Nov 18, 2007
Paradise
Hovercraft Day yesterday to the 'star and it ain't looking like Cub weather this morning.

Are you going to be able to chase either Winter or Spring Chrome,at home?................

16Bore

Feb 11, 2010
Virgina
Might as well keep it bumped up. 22 Mag, TruOil finish by previous owner. Was going to monkey it for 22 LR, but I've got better shit to do. Could use some Remmie 7RM virgins...